top of page

Replacing an old metal hatchway

Old metal Bilco hatchway being replaced here in Palmer Ma.

Everyone knows what these are and they're usually the last on the list to fix when they should be the first.

You may know it as a hatchway, but it's also called a bulkhead and here in New England. They are an access to the basement and are usually attached to the house and also a cement stairwell or wooden stairs going down into the basement.

3 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page